PUMA V1.11 I FG Junior - Vibrant Yellow/Parachute Purple/White
A Professional Shoe for Young Superstars!
Did Samuel Eto'o become one of the game's biggest superstars by kicking the ball around in an old pair of running shoes? Nope. He did it by destroying opponents in PUMA's v1.11. The soft upper of this boot gives you comfort while the lightweight bladed outsole gives you traction at high speed.
Synthetic microfiber upper with grip texture for excellent ball feel.
Built on a new last for a roomier fit in the forefoot, making this version of the v-series more comfortable.
Lace cover increases strike zone and shot accuracy.
Cushioned EVA insole for added comfort.
Lightweight TPU injected outsole with pointed stud configuration for optimum traction on firm, natural surfaces.
WEIGHT: 6.6 oz.
- Soccer shoe sizing guide
- Family: V-Speed
- Made In: Imported
- Ball Control Elements: yes
- Ball Control Type: Grip Texture
- External Heel Counter: yes
- How Attached To Upper: Stitched and Cemented
- Insole Material: EVA foam
- Insole Removable: yes
- Lacing: Covered
- Outsole Material: TPU
- Primary Upper Material: Microfibre
- Sizing: Runs a half size short, we recommend ordering up a half size for the correct length.
- Stud Material: PU
- Stud Shape: Bladed
- Studs Removable: no
- Suitable For: Firm Natural Surfaces
- Weight: 6.6 oz.